Congratulations to the 2017 EPIC Schools!
We love our EPIC Schools! Read more about the five EPIC Schools that received this designation.
In 2014 EPIC began the EPIC Schools Project. The EPIC School designation is a way to recognize area schools for their efforts in building a healthy and safe school community. In order for a school to receive this distinction, the following criteria needs to be met:
Criteria For Award:
- Written policies and procedures related to alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use
- Age appropriate prevention programming on campus
- Empowering students to lead and participate in activities beneficial to the school and/or community
- Teachers and staff professional development training opportunities related to substance abuse prevention
Congratulations to our 2017 EPIC Schools!
- Girardot Center for Youth and Families
- Jackson Middle School
- Mary Cathedral School
- Notre Dame Regional High School
- Nell Holcomb R-IV