We love our EPIC Schools! Read more about the five EPIC Schools that received this designation.
In 2014 EPIC began the EPIC Schools Project. The EPIC School designation is a way to recognize area schools for their efforts in building a healthy and safe school community. In order for a school to receive this distinction, the following criteria needs to be met:
Criteria For Award:
- Written policies and procedures related to alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use
- Age appropriate prevention programming on campus
- Empowering students to lead and participate in activities beneficial to the school and/or community
- Teachers and staff professional development training opportunities related to substance abuse prevention
Congratulations to our 2017 EPIC Schools!
- Girardot Center for Youth and Families
- Jackson Middle School
- Mary Cathedral School
- Notre Dame Regional High School
- Nell Holcomb R-IV